1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada or United States(excluding Quebec*). To enter, you must be at least the age of majority in the province, state, or territory in which you reside at the time of entry. You are not eligible if you are an employee of Cotton Carrier LTD. or their affiliated companies or agents, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, the independent contest organization, or a member of any such individual’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or with persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the employee or not). In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means a parent, sibling, child or spouse.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO Purchase Necessary
Complete a contest entry: Direct pre-sale purchase of CCS G3 Camo Harness-1, CCS G3 Camo Harness-2, G3 Grey Camera Harness-1, or G3 Grey Camera Harness-2 from Cotton Carrier LTD. Or enter your email address for our news letter and the winner will be chosen from an email address that either purchased a unit or entered for our newsletter.
GENERAL: You must have a valid e-mail address to enter the Contest. E-mail accounts can be obtained free of charge from many Internet service providers. In the case of a dispute, entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted in the user’s Contest Entry Form. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries must be submitted by the entrant him- or herself. Automated, scripted or robotic entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices may result in disqualification and the deletion of your profile on the Contest Website. Incomplete entries will be voided. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
There is (1) prize available to be won. The prize consists of one thousand ($1000.00) USD.
Cotton Carrier Ltd. must be notified by phone and e-mail if golden hub is found. The winner wining email address will be selected at random and then the golden hub will either be put into that package or the winner will be notified via email.
GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: To be declared a winner of any prize, each Selected Entrant must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a skill-testing question to be administered online through the email or by telephone, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The answer to the question will be stated on paper placed in with the golden hub. The Selected Entrant will also be required to sign a Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”), confirming compliance with the Official Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded, without substitution, and releasing the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability in connection with the Contest. The Release Forms must be completed and returned to Sponsor within the time period specified on the Release Forms or the prize will be forfeited. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and cannot be transferred or substituted, whether in cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute another prize or component of a prize of equal or greater monetary value, without liability, in the event that a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering, each entrant releases, discharges, indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless Released Parties from any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest or any contest-related activity or from the acceptance or use of any prize. Released Parties will not be responsible for late, lost, corrupt, garbled, incomplete or destroyed entries and all such entries are void. Released Parties will not be liable for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or the Contest Website; (c) any problems with, or technical malfunctions of, telephone networks or lines, computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses, trojan horses, worms, or bugs; (d) any failure of any electronic submission to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or (e) damage to an entrant’s or other person’s system occasioned by participation or downloading of materials in this Contest.
6. GENERAL: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the independent contest organization and/or Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects related to this Contest. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time, in whole or in part and in any manner, without prior notice or any liability. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason the Contest is not capable of operating as contemplated by these Official Rules, whether due to tampering, infection by computer virus, or for any other reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and may select eligible entrants from those entries received prior to the cancellation. This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
7. WINNERS LIST: For winner information, see the contest announcement page after the contest has ended.
* A Note to Quebec Residents: We truly wish we could include Quebec residents in our contest, but unfortunately, the Province of Quebec has very strict competition rules for out-of-province contest promoters. It makes it extremely difficult to run contests there, especially for a small production company like ours. We hope you understand!